The guides are designed for 1 × 11, 1 × 12 systems and are designed to meet the needs of XCO and XCM sliders.
The guide will reliably hold the chain on the transmitter regardless of terrain
and track conditions:
– prevents damage to the entire drive system (chain damage, derailleur)
– prevents damage to the frame and paint
– prevents a subsequent fall
– made of the highest quality “aviation” aluminum
– CNC milled
– surface treated with anodizing
– own Cabtech hubs as needed
– rims 26mm wide
– tubeless ready rim with lowered foot and inner groove
– hand entwined
– nipples and spikes as desired, in DT CHAMPION 2.0 black
– durable spokes for everyday riding for riders up to 110kg
– classic and BOOST dimensions - you can choose as needed
Aluminum hubs specific construction - rear hub with 5-set bearings.
Rear hubs nut is conneted by fifth bearing directly to the hubs's body.
CLASSIC dimension 100/142 mm with possibility of rebuild to speed fitting
BOOST size 110 / 148mm
ROAD dimension 100 / 142mm for road disc brakes with 11spd road cassette
– refitting using replacement terminals without the need of using tools
– 28 and 32 hole
– shimano nuts and sram xd for mtb hubs
– possibility of interchanging the nuts
The right bike accessory turns your bike ride into an experience.
and other gadgets that help discover new opportunities on the go, not only in a defect.
Your cart is currently empty.
Return to shop